Thursday, May 14, 2020

Dreams and possibilities

Diary entry by my father made on 6.6.2002
20
To visualize
Just what might be
And then attempt
To make it so;
To take a dream and to make it 
For all to see
Or let the probabilities
Come for all to know

21
Let's love each other for what we are
And for what we happen to become
Not for what we can make of ourselves
No one makes anything of anyone -
But God.

22
I shall never be different
Love me 

23
Give me a look, give me a face
That makes simplicity a grace
Robes loosely flowing hair as free
Such sweet neglect more taketh me
Then all the adulteries of art
They strike mine eyes but not my heart 




Jaswant Singh Matharu

This blog is dedicated to the memory of my dear father Jaswant Singh Matharu.

In his twilight years he maintained diaries which are a glimpse into his sensitive soul.

I share the pages of one of his diaries here.

No comments:

Post a Comment